Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and the rest of October

October is a very busy month for me. We have a lot of birthdays, including mine, and we also had to get ready for Halloween. Here are some pictures.
My birthday was so much fun! Turning 32 was great, I made my own b-day cake, Chocolate Pumpkin, I love to bake.

Cupcakes I made for Halloween.

The girls were dressed for a Venetian Masquerade Ball

Jared & I went as 50's odd couple. Poodle skirt preppy girl and greaser.

Our nephews went as Wayne & Garth.

Sarah's pumpkin was a cyclops.

I'll post the recipes soon.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Yeah I need the recipe for the troll boogies!! lol :-)

Shafferprincess said...

Happy Birthday, Karina! I'm not sure when it is, exactly, but I hope you had a great day! And you guys looks awesome!

Renee

Karen said...

Those pumpkin cupcakes are beautiful!